Fields in this section are part of Public Health Unit case management. Some fields are core reporting requirements for the Ministry of Health and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Isolation, location and duration.
- Whether the case was in isolation at the time of onset/diagnosis and why.
- Number of close contacts identified.
- Number of close contacts followed up.
- Details of flights taken in the 14 days prior to onset symptoms.
- Note that contact management may be undertaken by the National Close Contact Service (NCCS) or via REDCap and you may enter this detail at a later date.