- Once they are a case they must isolate until at least 10 days have passed since the onset of symptoms, and they have been symptom free for 48 hours.
- Also need to distance themselves from their household contacts as much as possible.
Specific self-isolation advice for cases
- Can be found here
- Stay in a specific room away from others
- Limit your movements in shared spaces
- Use a separate bathroom if available
- If you need a carer, limit to one person who is in good health
- Do not have visitors
- Do not go to work, school or public areas or use shared transport. Postpone any non-urgent appointments.